-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CultClassik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a good front bumper - mine is all bent up. Looking for one that's straight and not pitted.

Turn signal lenses - mine are cracked, looking for some that are not.

Drivers tail light - need the lens (not cracked or chipped) and a good non-pitted bezel/housing would be great.

Rear finish panel for GT - mine has bad dings, looking for one that's pretty straight/clean.

Let me know what you've got please :)

I think only the bumper is the same. Tails are definitely different. Why they made different tails for each year 67 68 69 I have no idea :(

Turn signals are rectangle in the grill - if yours are like that please send pics! I'd be willing to pay shipping if the bumper is really nice...

have a 68 -69 parts hardtop here, may be? the same
dave las cruces new mexico usa

post some pics of your old parts maybe someone needs them and you will have some money towards the good ones u want.

Do you need the GT trim and fender turn signals. I have a couple of complete sets. I also have some spare parts for a 67 gt. In fort worth.

Do you need the GT trim and fender turn signals. I have a couple of complete sets. I also have some spare parts for a 67 gt. In fort worth.

I could use a decent rear trim panel, mine is banged up but the emblem is good. I'll look close at the rest of the trim but I think it's ok as well as the fender signals, not too bad. That dang drivers tail is busted up though, hate it looking like a jalopy!

I may be over in Ft Worth tomorrow so it would be convenient!

I dont have extra tail lights or turn signal light covers. I had a couple of tail panels but sold them already as I like them better without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back