-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the bolt in transmission crossmember for a '1967 Dodge Dart V-8( if V-8 makes a difference.)
the 4 bolts with it would be nice as well. (new to A body forums- convert from B-body forums.) Geri

Same crossmember from 67-72, though there were small hole and big hole they are still the same.

Same crossmember from 67-72, though there were small hole and big hole they are still the same.
thank you as a lifetime Mopar person I kinda figured as much , but rather be sure than not. now to find one..(down to just one Mopar race car- 1965 AA/FD 392 hemi on 85%
Geri'sphotos014.jpg
)

I have several of the crossmembers, let me know if you can't find one close, I can ship it.

big thanks to those who responded- it appears I have one located and soon to be on it's way, BUT I'll keep the ad open until that is a done deal, thanks - mopar family awesome.

67-69 only the bolt are 1/2 13
70 -76 the bolts are 3/8 18

using the smaller bolt cross member on your 67 will fit but the trans will hang lower. Just some info you may consider. I may have the one pictured mint with bolts 40 + ride trans mount bolts and square washers included. I am keeping the other for my car

mounts.jpg

mounts1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back