1967 Dodge Dart Center Console shifter light harness or Light bulb need it or part number !

-

nsantos1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone does a 1967 Dodge Dart center console came with a light for the shifter plate ,harness or bulb ?
I can find the part or harness for the light bulb. If anyone have one for sale let me know .
Thank you

Don't understand what you're trying to say here

Hello Everyone does a 1967 Dodge Dart center console came with a light for the shifter plate ,harness or bulb ?
I can find the part or harness for the light bulb. If anyone have one for sale let me know .
Thank you
If you're looking for parts you are in the wrong forum. Parts Wanted is where you need to be.

Thank you
I want to know if 67 had or was available center console automatic shifter light to illuminate the shifter section
Sorry about the confusion

Yes it should have a light in the console that lights up the shifter selector. Comes on with the headlights.

Some 67 console & 4 speed shifter harness photos gathered in this post.

Bulb numbers should be in the Operators manual, and probably also in the Service Manual.
For the harness number - Faxon's reprint of the assembly drawings may be the best source. Although it should show in the parts book too, might be hard to figure out.

Thanks getting close
This is the wiring harness that I’m looking for.

IMG_7865.png

-
Back