Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Dart GT 4 Speed

Oringinal 273 GT (REAL 4 speed car) now rebuilt 340 x heads M1 intake, power steering. New Aluminum radiator. Original Hipo manifolds. New Hemi A-100 bucket seats. 8 3/4 rear 3:23's. Perfect GTS hood with nice inserts. Front stock sway bar. Interior is really nice. No rust except a few bubbles in the rear 1/4's. No rust in the trunk no rust on the floors etc. Paint is 2 years old looks good. Runs really well as fast as my 440 Dart. Needs a some wiring but comes with both harnesses. The 340 runs great and has new electronic ignition and a new high torque mini starter. The new M1 intake has about 300 miles on it. The tires are almost new and the ralleys look great. title is in my name and on hand.

10,000 firm

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0784_1.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

931b_1.jpg

9a41_1.jpg

cb2e_1.jpg

Wasn't this the same car that you posted like a year ago for 15K ?

Why is it that all the sweet cars are at the other end of the planet!??
MAN, that is a sweet deal for a sweet car!
I would buy that car in a minute!
Good Luck with the sale.
Somebody is gonna be real happy with that car. Wish it was me.

George

Why is it that all the sweet cars are at the other end of the planet!??
MAN, that is a sweet deal for a sweet car!
I would buy that car in a minute!
Good Luck with the sale.
Somebody is gonna be real happy with that car. Wish it was me.

George

Thanks. Someone will be happy with it. Someone buy it...

I remember this car being for sale a while ago. I wish I would had held off on buying mine back in May, I would have bought this one. Good luck with sale it should go quick.

Wow, I thought you had sold this all ready. Good luck with it. BTW: I remember you had some dog dishes for sale. Would you have two available?

Yeah it didn't sell before, cause you started out too high and then sent me a nasty gram using the F word and all other types of cuss words for me telling you the truth, now you got it priced where it should be and the market is crap, can't say I didn't try telling you.

For anyone that is interested here is the old thread http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=30016

Yeah it didn't sell before, cause you started out too high and then sent me a nasty gram using the F word and all other types of cuss words for me telling you the truth, now you got it priced where it should be and the market is crap, can't say I didn't try telling you.

For anyone that is interested here is the old thread http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=30016

Mind your own business. You love to get in here a stir stuff up. Are you telling on me? What are you a 17 year old high school girl? Aww did I curse at you? Sorry pumpkin. Grow up. Yeah I started it all.

Mind your own business. You love to get in here a stir stuff up. Are you telling on me? What are you a 17 year old high school girl? Aww did I curse at you? Sorry pumpkin. Grow up. Yeah I started it all.

Its mine and everyone else's business when you post it in a public forum, I can not help it if you can not conduct yourself like a gentleman on here for someone giving you a little criticism, you blow everything out of proportion.

Its a nice car and its priced right., don't think anyone could go wrong $ wise.

HA! I am glad you are so concerned. Are you a mod here? Sorry I will go back the the horrible site for whinners BBD(the site that started this a body stuff) as you state it. Thanks for telling me my car is now priced to your satifaction.

Mopar-N....starting "high" is the smart way to sell a car....unless you're just planning on giving one away. It's a lot easier to come "down" than it is to go "up". What's your problem with that?

Mopar-N....starting "high" is the smart way to sell a car....unless you're just planning on giving one away. It's a lot easier to come "down" than it is to go "up". What's your problem with that?

Thank you. The market has changed since last time I posted the car for sale and now the price reflects that.

Yeah I agree, but depends on how fast you want to sell, even with the market low now, this car was listed for 5K more than it was worth, everyone knew that, thats why he still has the car. I had the same chance to purchase this car before 68GTconvert purchased it for 7k.

Yeah I agree, but depends on how fast you want to sell, even with the market low now, this car was listed for 5K more than it was worth, everyone knew that, thats why he still has the car. I had the same chance to purchase this car before 68GTconvert purchased it for 7k.

HA! You are full of crap you didn't have a chance to purchase this car. You are an idiot.

Go make your own thread, how Mopar-N know everything about pricing mopars. You are a joke. Once again why are you ruining my for sale thread with your BS?

Mods please remove my for sale thread. This guy is a joke. Go @@@@ yourself Mopar-N.
I removed the cursing sorry mods.

Who would buy a car from you, as hot headed as you are you would probably pull out your AR-15 and go postal on their poor soul, stop dishing it out if you can't take it. GEESSHHH !!!!., if you used the F word on the BBD Board you would either be Banned or get a nice email from PinKe, not sure how lenient they are on this board for using profanity ??

The market isn't soft for a car someone wants. I just sold my A-12 and got what a lot of people would thing is really tall money for it right now. Without saying for how much, it sold for more than a couple of "done" cars have bid to on ebay. And my car (while a really good piece) needed a full resto. I'm sure there are some who thought it should have only brought 2/3's of what it did.

Ray was comfortable with the deal, and so was I. Therefore it was a good deal.

Before I sold my 69 Bee I talked with a friend about a partial swap on a Six Pack Cuda he had. He thought my car was worth 2/3's of what I later sold it for.

33%.

YOU don't want to pay what this guy is asking? Fine. DON'T. But STFU about it. Cause if YOU don't want to buy it, then the price doesn't matter. And if someone else comes along and is happy to pay HIS price, then YOU are the dumbass. Cause YOU were wrong, and HE was right.

YOU don't want to pay what this guy is asking? Fine. DON'T. But STFU about it. Cause if YOU don't want to buy it, then the price doesn't matter. And if someone else comes along and is happy to pay HIS price, then YOU are the dumbass. Cause YOU were wrong, and HE was right.

I never did want to buy the car, Rob has given me a hard time over on the BBD board, so just returning the favor, there are alot of fine examples just like himself over there, think you might want to go and check it out, you kind of ramble on like he does.

HA! thanks 68 Sedan. Mopar-N you don't want the car so why do you need to comment on it? It bothers you why? I never have even talked to you on BBD but I have heard that you have been banned many times hopefully for good now. Are you a little butthurt about that? Sure sounds like it. Lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back