1967 dodge dart

-

1956chev

Reaction score
Rear window water leaking into trunk. After replacing glass and 2 gaskets and still leaking. Installed drains with rubber tubes at each corner extending out to rear wheel wells. Problem solved. I am new to site so maybe someone else has already posted.1967 Dodge Dart hardtop

Last edited:
Shouldn't be leaking. Might be coming from somewhere higher. Sounds like rust holes.

Have someone get into the trunk and close the lid. Apply water starting at a low point and work up. Have person note when water starts comming out of your drains.

Also be sure there are open drain holes from where you are dumping the water in the wheel well. Convertibles dump infront of the wheel well and the drains are in the back of the rocker area.

Thank you for responding.poop deck back together. Too old at 74 to lay on back to take pictures. No more leaks a lot of time and money but happy. Maybe someone can give me information on a set of mopar heads pulled from 1969 440 cu inch. #4532287. Can’t find any info. Thank you

Thank you for responding.poop deck back together. Too old at 74 to lay on back to take pictures. No more leaks a lot of time and money but happy. Maybe someone can give me information on a set of mopar heads pulled from 1969 440 cu inch. #4532287. Can’t find any info. Thank you

-
Back