-
Status
Not open for further replies.

als499

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
'67 Plymouth Barracuda, 360 with 'J'heads,comp 268 cam,RPM Air Gap intake,Holley 750 with proform main body,MSD 6AL,ceramic coated headers,flowmasters,8 3/4 rearend 3.23 suregrip,Moser axles, big bolt pattern disc brakes,15x7 cop car wheels,built 904 automatic with 3000 converter,solid black plate CA car currently registered,clean title,needs minor body work, paint,interior work, and some TLC. $6,500/bo Alan 510-387-9467/530-934-7499.

DSC05971 (2).jpg

Great looking car, and good price. I owned a 67 about 10 years ago as a daily driver. That's still my favorite body style for the Barracudas.
Why are all the cars on the west coast ? - Good luck with the sale

GregH

Nice fish.
Seems as a nice price too.
Good luck with the sale.

Is the car still for sale? Can you email me more pics. What is the rust like and is this the original color? Thanks

Wow, that sure is a beauty! My first Cuda was a '69 notch. Love that body style. Shouldn't be hard to sell at that price.

More pics available ? Those factory tint windows ? White bucket interior ?
All the "bolt on" detail isn't what every tire kicker is interested in.
Good luck

Dang dude, that looks nice!!.......you must have a good chunk o' change in just that drivetrain! And original black license plates? Very nice. More pics!.....

Having talked to Al on a different car he had for sale, do not be surprised if he does not respond for a while. If you're serious, I would call him. He is not on the internet as frequently as some of us (me, I'm on all too often, definitely need a car so I can at least be outside wrenching!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back