Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here!! After debating the sale of my GTX for some time now, I have made up my mind that it is time to pass it along to a new owner to enjoy. Heres some details.....

This car is originally a California car that was brought to Michigan sometime in the 1980's and has spent it's time here in a sheltered enviroment. It is a 440,auto, 8 3/4" with 3:91 SG. The car has just over 100,000 miles on it, with the motor, trans and rearend rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago. It is running mostly all original components with the exception of an aftermarket intake, Holley carb, and aftermarket aircleaner assy with a K&N filter. It also has the Pertronix module under the dist. cap. It is a disc brake car with front swaybar.....

The original color of this car was white, but was painted black before I got it. I had it repainted sometime around 1998 because the paint was faded on the top and looked like heck!! The body, undercarraige, floorpans, trunkpan and framerails are superclean on this car. The passenger rear drop behind the rear wheel is starting to rust but I have replacement drops for both sides to repair it. The drivers side has a small quarter sized bubble starting there also.

The interior of this car is copper and is all original, except the carpet which I replaced some time ago. The top of the rear seatback is cracked and split, but the rest of the components are all in nice shape. It is a column shifted auto.

It is wearing new Magnum 500 15x7" rims and new Roadhugger radials. This car runs and drives like it should, smooth and powerful and I would not hesitate to jump in and drive it just about anywhere. I have more than a few too many cars and I just think it's time to pass this car along to someone who can enjoy it and give it the attention it deserves!!

I am asking $14,500 for FABO members, and it is listed for sale on other sites for more, but I wanted to give my FABO peeps a crack at it for less!! If you're interested in the car and would like to come see it, it is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. If you would like to see detailed pics of any area of the car not pictured, just ask and I'll send them along. This is an honest car that isn't hiding any surprizes!!

As usual,,message with any questions and enjoy!! Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3372.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 2,305
  • 100_3373.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 2,217
  • 100_3374.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 100_3375.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 2,098
  • 100_3376.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 2,111
  • 100_3377.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,104
  • 100_3378.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2,093
  • 100_3379.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 2,077
Geof...nice car! I've always loved '67 X's....and with my fav.interior color. Nice price too!

Man, if I was closer......

Good luck with the sale!!

(Cleverly disguised bump fer ya!)

Howdy all, cosgig here!! After debating the sale of my GTX for some time now, I have made up my mind that it is time to pass it along to a new owner to enjoy. Heres some details.....

This car is originally a California car that was brought to Michigan sometime in the 1980's and has spent it's time here in a sheltered enviroment. It is a 440,auto, 8 3/4" with 3:91 SG. The car has just over 100,000 miles on it, with the motor, trans and rearend rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago. It is running mostly all original components with the exception of an aftermarket intake, Holley carb, and aftermarket aircleaner assy with a K&N filter. It also has the Pertronix module under the dist. cap. It is a disc brake car with front swaybar.....

The original color of this car was white, but was painted black before I got it. I had it repainted sometime around 1998 because the paint was faded on the top and looked like heck!! The body, undercarraige, floorpans, trunkpan and framerails are superclean on this car. The passenger rear drop behind the rear wheel is starting to rust but I have replacement drops for both sides to repair it. The drivers side has a small quarter sized bubble starting there also.

The interior of this car is copper and is all original, except the carpet which I replaced some time ago. The top of the rear seatback is cracked and split, but the rest of the components are all in nice shape. It is a column shifted auto.

It is wearing new Magnum 500 15x7" rims and new Roadhugger radials. This car runs and drives like it should, smooth and powerful and I would not hesitate to jump in and drive it just about anywhere. I have more than a few too many cars and I just think it's time to pass this car along to someone who can enjoy it and give it the attention it deserves!!

I am asking $14,500 for FABO members, and it is listed for sale on other sites for more, but I wanted to give my FABO peeps a crack at it for less!! If you're interested in the car and would like to come see it, it is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. If you would like to see detailed pics of any area of the car not pictured, just ask and I'll send them along. This is an honest car that isn't hiding any surprizes!!

As usual,,message with any questions and enjoy!! Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Geof

what about doing some trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back