1967 valiant 2dr NORWAY.

-
Hey thx for the info on the glove box. Now I have to find the springs or come up with a different latching set up. By the way I see where you "found" the gas filler hole. I was noticing the paint, has that been painted with a brush?

it looks like it`s been brush paintet,the paint is coming of when i use the pressure washer on it,the previous owners have really ruined this car.

[Nice find, good luck with the project. I wonder why a '67 Valiant was shipped to Norway in '72...[/quote]

Very cool (in more ways than one). Yeah, what the heck is Valiant Signet doing in Sweden, let along after spending the first 5 yrs in the States? Though it's not a collectible in the tradition sense, the title trail on the car ought to be interesting.

[Nice find, good luck with the project. I wonder why a '67 Valiant was shipped to Norway in '72...

Very cool (in more ways than one). Yeah, what the heck is Valiant Signet doing in Sweden, let along after spending the first 5 yrs in the States? Though it's not a collectible in the tradition sense, the title trail on the car ought to be interesting.[/quote]

there were many us made cars imported to sweden during the 70`s allways been popular with american cars in sweden and norway also.i have found out that my car have had 20 owners in sweden before i bougth it last year.

coming to the states for vacation.14 days,going to spend the most of it in the california area.

Where in Cali?

If you are in the area at the right time check out the Pomona Swap Meet.
Next show: http://www.pomonaswapmeet.com/ is July 13. It's hotter then crap during the summer in Pomona, Ca. The show is unbelievable. I always recommend the show to motorheads who are not from the SoCal area. If you do look me up. I will go with you. There's anywhere from 500-1000 cars for sale and 500+ people selling stuff.

Looking good! Keep the pic coming!!

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_7.jpg

2052882_5.jpg

2052882_37.jpg

hi.just got back in from a test drive of my valiant,the slant has to go.really bad performance,think a need to put in my 360/727 over the weekend.:-D

I know if you type 67 Valiant in a Google image search, and look long enough, there are pics of 67-68 Valiant police cars in either Norway or Sweden. I hope you can fix the car, it's too cool to kill! Best of luck from the states,
Alan

decided to put som primer on the two door today.and couldnt resist to do some orange on my rims,i think it looks good.kinda old school racing.going to put on a standard flat hood tomorrow.

P1010925.jpg

P1010926.jpg

been to long since my last update,have been busy with family and home stuff.but as i thougth the valiant is a bondo bucket.did som picking on it today an look at the pics,some one have done some really shitty work on this car.going to put it aside for now until i can locate some rear quarters for it.all for now.

P1011153.jpg

P1011154.jpg

P1011155.jpg

P1011156.jpg

P1011157.jpg

-
Back