[SOLD] 1968-1969 Dodge Dart Grille and headlight bezels for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
This is my grille and headlight bezels that came off my car. I want $250.00 firm. It is 100% intact with no broken pieces or mounting tabs. It needs to be anodized or polished and repainted. The driver's side bezel has a couple of small dents. This combo is great for a daily driver or a great restoration candinate. First one to PM me gets first dibs on it.

IMG_0914480x360.jpg

IMG_0913480x360.jpg

IMG_0912480x360.jpg

IMG_0911480x360.jpg

IMG_0910480x360.jpg

IMG_0909480x360.jpg

IMG_0908480x360.jpg

IMG_0907480x360.jpg

I had someone interested in just the grill. Buy it all or nothing. It fits in a huge box that will cost 50-60 bucks to ship unless it's going to a business address then it might be cheaper.

If you decide to split. Id be interested in the bezels. If not that is understandable..

I sent a similar setup (restored and heavily insured) from Tennessee to Washington a few months ago and it was almost $85 through UPS. I don't want you to sell yourself short on your anticipated shipping costs. :-D

You're right on the box too -- it was HUGE.

Bump... eric aren't you due for a new addition ?
Leanne you restore grills? back to original ? photos of 69 or 68 completed ...

Bump... eric aren't you due for a new addition ?
Leanne you restore grills? back to original ? photos of 69 or 68 completed ...

I haven't been doing trim restoration quite as long as I've been powder coating but I really dig it and have been taking on more.

Here's a link to the Dart grille, headlight bezels and hood trim I was talking about before. Zigs was more interested in going for a brushed aluminum look than a factory style resto, but I can do pretty much whatever you wish. One of his headlight bezels had some pretty severe damage.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=200710

Sorry for the minor hijack Eric but at least you got a bump outta the deal. :-D Your parts are in pretty stellar condition and somebody's going to get a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back