-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
well i think im gonna part with my project car,lol--i have done a lot of neat things to it but going into summer i think id rather spend the summer with the kids and not in the shop fixing a car! well the car is very solid and spent its entire life in bee bee arkansas! i bought from orig owner and still retain orig class a ark title! the body is very solid and all orig and does have a couple minor rust spots in qrtrs but very minor! ive installed a new disc brake dana 60 rear with 4.10 posi--all new! it has the new heavy duty rear springs and all new shackels and bushings, blah blah----it is has a 318 engine a 1970 4 speed 833 trans--new aluminum driveshaft---front disk brakes from a 74 duster with all new bushings in teh control arms and new pads----new starter---new carpet---interior is pretty nice all in all and will need little to make super nice (door panels) dash and all that very nice and original and very clean!! car does start and mover around but not safe enoughh yet to drive on street! will need all front end parts in my opinion! i did install new front shocks and new kyb rear shocks also! new gas tank and send unit! i have new 2.5 over axel pipes and correct dual exhaust tips for the cuda! i also have new dual tip rear valance still in the box that goes with the car!! amd now makes the lower rear qrtr sections to! i was ultimately putting this car together to handle a hemi!! i want 10,500 for the car and im firm on that price...no biggie if i sell or sit through till the winter! its a solid old cool cuda!! i do have very nice rear trim trunk trim not pictured for this car also!! the tail lights are still even nice! overall basically a buzz down and repaint and youve got a killer street car!! if interested you can send me a message! im in warren mi. 48089---very cool car to build up!! i have many more pics i can send if interested! money wellll spent! its a mopar!

Attachments

• cuder inter.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 68 int.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,225
  • 68 ext.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,236
  • cucuc.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 6888.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,214
  • cuder.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • front cuda.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,217
  • 68 cudda.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,229
  • back my 68 cuda after dana install.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,220
  • dana 60 1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,213
is the car 4 sale or parts The 833 4 speed trans What would you need I could paypal To day! Give me first crack Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back