1968 Barracuda Convertible Not Mine

-

Matt68

Reaction score
NOT MINE. Went to look at this today. Located in North NJ. Decent bones. Need complete restoration. Not running. Slant 6. A/T, buckets, console with floor shift. The owner Tom had the title. Stored in a barn for 40 years. Need full floor pan. Frame rails look good. Very original. Interior is pretty decent. If someone is looking for a rare ‘68 vert, here it is. I guess they only made around 2000 of these in ‘68. Shoot me a message and I can give you Tom’s number. He is willing to deal.

1968 Plymouth Barracuda1968 Plymouth Barracuda

Did u chk if that was a factory tach? Looks like it, oops, looks like a clock, adjustment knob on dash to left of steering wheel.

I’m not super knowledgeable about A bodies. I have a ‘73 Cuda. I looked at this one because I thought a ‘68 Convertible would be cool, but the wife threw a fit, so no go.

Taking it out, no need to cut many spot welds to remove. There are easier, quicker ways to get them out.

Same with a rusty floor pan.

Zirc wheel and sawsall does wonders.

Well, if anyone is interested, he has it for sale on Facebooks's Abodies only page.

If I was back east and had my supply of sheetmetal/rails, I'd take that one on. The body doesn't look horrible in the pics.

-
Back