[FOR SALE] 1968 Barracuda front bumper brackets.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ns1rm21

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everybody. What I have today is a real nice set of front bumper brackets for a Barracuda. No heavy pitting and are straight and true. $35.00 plus shipping.

I don't have the end brackets that goes from the fender to the bumper ends.

Sorry but I can only ship to the lower 48 states.

I do take PayPal.

I'm parting out two 68 notch backs so if there is anything you need just let me know.

Thanks for looking, Troy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 165
Second picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 167
Wow...... Why is the pictures so fuzzy?? They look much better than that in real life. Lol

Oops....I'm in Simi Valley California, 93065.

Hey Troy,
I am in need of a front licence plate bracket in good condition. Please let me know if you can help me out. Pics would be helpful.
Thanks Pete.

Sorry but no bracket on either of the cars.

Thanks for asking!!

The rust is very light surface rust. Would clean up very easy. Lest try these pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 98
Not much better pictures but I tried. Lol. These are in nice shape. This is a California car all its life,, that is what I was told anyway so there nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 101
Back on the market. These are real nice brackets. I can even show you how straight the bumper was that I took them off of.

Thanks for looking.

I'm parting out two notch back Cudas so if there is anything at all that your looking for just let me know.......fenders, hoods, doors any sheet metal at all, just let me know.

I'm in Simi Valley, CA 93065

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back