[WANTED] 1968 barracuda hood louvers wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are great, all pins intact, 75 + ship

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 206
are they pitted at all? do they need rechrome?
I cant tell from photo's if they are just foggy or are pitted.
Can you get me a shipping quote also

Can you confirm that all the factory paint was removed and what was left has apparently now been polished?

Why Cudachick? Is there a way to bring these things back to like new? I have a set that looks similar to these but maybe with a little more pitting.

Why Cudachick? Is there a way to bring these things back to like new? I have a set that looks similar to these but maybe with a little more pitting.

I've restored a couple sets in my day but I recreate the factory's colors with my powders. The 67s just have the ribs but the 68s are more intricate.

CudaChick your box is full,
I dont think they have had a polish yet, but paint is definitely gone. They are pending payment from OP.

Sorry to both of you grjammer and jamesromeos -- my PM inbox fills up pretty quickly around here but it looks like you've both got things handled. :-D For what it's worth, this is how I restore '68 Barracuda hood inserts ... these were extremely pitted and needed a lot of metal filler. They still aren't perfect but they're decent. Note the different argent silvers, chrome accents and flat black insets.

View attachment 013 - Copy.jpg

Nice Chick! Would love to have my 340-S and 383 S in that condition!

Nice Chick! Would love to have my 340-S and 383 S in that condition!

Awwww crap Donnie -- can you shoot me those pics again when you get a minute?? I never did see them in my email. Sorry ... things have been absolutely crazy around here the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back