Status
Not open for further replies.

tull2001

'68 Cuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has the lower trim piece for the rear window on a 68 Barracuda coupe. I know these are hard to find and I haven’t seen any reproductions... Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Lower stainless reveal molding on notch back rear glass is 2 pieces. I needed only left/drivers side. Almost 13 years to find that one piece separately. I had already bought a complete set for my car before I found it. It was free when/where found. I used the best of and sold a complete set. Good luck

Outside Stainless piece?

Yes, that’s the one. I’ve attached a photo. Surprised no one makes a reproduction given the need...

39801439-C0A2-4FAA-BD46-EAA2C9867F70.jpeg

Yes, that’s the one. I’ve attached a photo. Surprised no one makes a reproduction given the need.
I doubt they will reproduce rear window moldings. Too many different models.
If the 67 model had came with stainless reveal moldings there wouldn't be a shortage of good used. Us 67 owners have no problem upgrading our front window trim, then pay a premium to upgrade our rear window trim. I doubt any 67 owner ever considered how this effects the 68/9 owners market. If the complete set that I sold went onto a 67 model I should apologize twice. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back