Status
Not open for further replies.

dozer556

Not old school. Just old.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, it's a sad day for me. I've decided to sell the Barracuda and all the parts I've gathered for her over the last year, if I can. A lot has changed over the past 12 months, so instead of letting the old girl sit idly in my garage, I'm hoping to get her into new hands that will get her on the road.

1968 Barracuda coupe, 225 Slant 6, 3 speed manual. Car is complete, very little rust, pans and trunk are solid, paint is about 10 years old. Originally a SS1 Sunfire Yellow car, painted factory Plum Crazy by the previous owner. Wheels are SBP American Racing Ansen Sprints, tires hold air. Bucket seat interior is mostly complete. Still has the manual shift steering column. New battery. Extra tail lights and other assorted parts. Car has spent it's whole life in the Seattle area.

Engine starts, car runs and drives, but badly needs a front suspension rebuild and an exhaust. I bought this as a project and I have all the parts for a V8 swap:

* Two (2) V8 K-members. One is bare, stripped and painted. The other is a full and complete A-body K from another '68 Barracuda with upper and lower control arms, KH 4-piston discs, PS pump and PB booster, steering linkage, etc..

* 8 3/4 A-body SBP rear diff, complete (drum to drum) with leaf springs. Has a 741 case.

* A 489 case with (I believe) 2.76 gears in place and a replacement 3.55 ring & pinion.

* A 360 long block (intake to oil pan) out of a 70's Dodge truck that is also available.

Asking $6200, which is what I have in the car and parts.

Want to sell this as a package, will not sell the car and parts separately. Message me through FABO. Thanks!

barracuda3_zpscba4d6e3.jpg

barracuda1_zpsb5871947.jpg

barracuda2_zps933c1278.jpg

bc7_zpsb6044d28.jpg

IMG_3754_zpsa9hwyui3-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back