1968 barracuda

-

moparguy1968

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking at a 68 barracuda and I noticed that the serial number on the dash tag does not match the number on the rad support, is this sometimes normal or is there something funny going on with this car. Thanks Mike

That is normal for the car you are looking at.

What's on the dash, is the vin.
What's on the core support is the order number. The order number should match what's on the bottom right-ish of the fender-tag.

Thanks for the reply, the tag on the fender is missing, this is a BO29 car, if you look under cars for sale you will see the same thing with that car, someone posted that that car was rebodied, I am just trying to figure out if this car is all original or someone has repaired it. Thanks Mike

Thanks for the reply, the tag on the fender is missing, this is a BO29 car, if you look under cars for sale you will see the same thing with that car, someone posted that that car was rebodied, I am just trying to figure out if this car is all original or someone has repaired it. Thanks Mike

BO29 cars were race cars. All of them have likely been repaired in some way. You can't even license them for normal street use.

-
Back