-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAmidnight

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Dart GT Convertible. Slant 6 car, power brakes, power steering, A904 Trans, 7 1/4 rear. Car sat for some years and needs TLC to make weekend cruiser. Power top mechanism works fine, but there is no vinyl top. Car needs gas tank, fuel line, and a new distributor to run. All glass is good. Dash is good. Needs interior work. Underside is very clean. Good subframe, torque boxes, rockers, and rear frame rails. Car will need lower rear quarters. $4900 negotiable. Thanks.

dartfrt.JPG

dartint.JPG

dartpro.JPG

dartrr.JPG

Last edited:
I just looked at this car in person today. It is a very solid starting point with a lot of potential. The only thing I would not agree about the add is the rear is actually a 7 1/4 not 8 1/4. The only reason I did not buy it is my brother finally agreed to sell me his Barracuda that I have been after for years and I can't afford them both.

I just looked at this car in person today. It is a very solid starting point with a lot of potential. The only thing I would not agree about the add is the rear is actually a 7 1/4 not 8 1/4. The only reason I did not buy it is my brother finally agreed to sell me his Barracuda that I have been after for years and I can't afford them both.

Thanks for the catch! Yes, 7 1/4 rear. Will update in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back