1968 Dart K frame's

-

USAJon

Maryland U.S.A.
Reaction score
how can I tell the differance from a slant six and a small block V8 K frame...getting ready to order 440 motor mount kit.

I looked @ our 273 1968 Dart (no motor) and it looks like our 1968 Dart
(with motor) slant six parts car...Im lost...

any photos on the web side by side to compair? thanks !

The Schumacher website has good pictures and measurements to tell the difference.

On the left hand side scroll down to where it says K member identification guide. Click on it and I believe you will find what your'e looking for. Jeff

Yes, what Jeff said, but to elaborate a little bit...

You were on the right website, but that K-Member identification chart is not easy to see/find.

You need to look at the far left side of the screen; there's a purple (on my computer, anyway) 1", or so, wide column of color running from the top of the screen to the bottom, with a scroll bar on the right-hand side of that purple bar. Get on the scroll controller and go all the way to the bottom (a long way.) Now, count UP 8 items from the bottom, and that's it; "k-member identification chart."

Click on it and you'll find what you need.

Hope this helps.:read2:

man thanks that was hard on the eyes..our 1968 Dart has a small block k frame.
Looks like a front factory stablizer bar too ?

theblackdart001.jpg

Just an FYI, if you can't see the difference, the drivers side motor perch is taller on the /6 K Frame than the passenger side. If you are concerned you might order the wrong part, find out what their return policy is. See if you can order both and return the one you don't use.

j

-
Back