[FOR SALE] 1968 Dart Seat Belt Set (GREEN)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
$65.00 shipped to you in U.S. So $65 total.

Up for sale I have the entire set of green seat belts out of my 4-door Dart 270. 1968 model. BUCKETS.

A couple of the clear plastic collars that hold the slack on the seat belts are missing. They were not in the car when I bought it, and I do not know if they were on there to begin with. The shoulder belts are included, and both have a button clip, but no opposed button clip which I believe holds the slack back in place. There is no hole in the seatbelt for one either. Perhaps there was a seperate piece that held it.

I am also including the retractors for the front seat, the belt clips for the back seat that hold the seat belts down to the base when there is no occupants (also green).

The passenger side retractor has a broken piece missing under the bolt location. No bolts included, they went back on the car. Driver quality I would say. Will photograph anything you want on them to show quality.

Ask me any other questions you may have. Pictures follow.

I would like $65. That's shipped to your door in the U.S. Canada and others we'll work something out. Or make me an offer. I don't need them.

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT OF PICTURE 1:
Backseat Driver Buckle
Backseat Passenger Buckle
Backseat Center Buckle
Driver Seat Buckle
Passenger Seat Buckle
Driver Shoulder Buckle
Passenger Shoulder Buckle
Backseat Driver Clip
Backseat Center Clip
Backseat Passenger Clip

PICTURE 2 TOP TO BOTTOM:
Passenger Seat Retractor
Backseat belt clips for no passenger floorline
Driver Seat Retractor

PICTURE 3:
All from previous pictures.

It's all packed in a box ready to ship to anyone.

$50 total OBO. I pay shipping to the U.S. Other countries we can work something out with cost.

I live in an apartment so I can't really store parts, so make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back