-
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyknox

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
my buddy in British Colombia is selling his fully restored clone 68 Hemi dart with a 4 speed. It has lots of new parts and runs excellent he said it is pushing over 500hp. He is asking $55,000 I considered tapping into my pension to get this but unfortunately was unable to do so because of my age so anyway I told him I would help advertise it because it is an excellent deal as you could not build it for this price.View attachment dart.jpg

He originally had the car shipped from WV and says it is approx $2500 to ship to the US, he does live near the USA border

The car is still available but please if you are going to show interest and ask for information and phone number at least have the decency to respond or say hey no longer interested or whatever , please don't waste mine or my friends time, also another person with serious interest wife would not allow him to buy. Look If you are going to drop 50k+ on a ride get your wife's permission before hand and don't ask for pictures go through the whole shebang and say my wife won't let me, If you are looking and have interest in the car then you need to be a serious buyer with the funds ready this is a hell of a deal and you can't duplicate building it for the asking price. Thank you and I am sorry for coming off this way but a lot of my time and the owners have been wasted by dreamers.

Johnnyknox

When you say restored with a lot of new parts what exactly does that mean? Correct looking new repo parts or a lot of nos stuff? Is the car set up to look just like a real 68 SS 4 speed or a custom build? More pics in add would go a long way. Shots of engine bay, interior, etc.
From what I can see car looks sweet.

Carl

I am very interested....can you send me complete photos, undercarriage, engine compartment, trunk, interior, engine, trans, rear end specifications Etc.

I understand your not the owner so you can have him contact me directly by email [ Please use the PM feature to exchange emails and phone numbers].

Chuck I just past your info on to him, thanks for the inquiry. he has 4 hemi clone cars and they are all badass! The 68 dart is the only dart the others are 65 Belvedere 2 door post and a station wagon the same year.

Cannucky I actually am not sure where but I can find out are you interested in the car? If you PM me I can give you his contact info.

I want to add that the price of $55,000 is in US dollars not Canadian, also the seller is a friend of mine and we have done business in the past he is not good on the computer his wife downloads the pictures for him and I am helping him as far as advertising it on the site.
Someone asked why it was being advertised here in the US and was concerned if it was a scam no it is not the car is located in Chiliwack BC and If you PM me I will then give you his personal info again I am just helping the guy out . Thanks for the inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back