1968 Dodge D100 Custom Cab Question

-

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 1968 Dodge D100 Custom Cab and wanted to know the value of one. If my deal on the Duster falls through I'm making back up plans to get back into some kind of MOPAR.

I did find a few other Dusters, Darts and Dart Sport, so I should find something. I also found a nice 65 Dart GT, always liked the looks of those for some reason.

Well here is the truck and info on it-

5G85Ka5F63Gb3M43N2c634fe751c6694c1cb9.jpg

5La5T65J43Le3Na3Hac631539c7a627aa1cdd.jpg

1968 Dodge D100 Custom Cab Sweptline with automatic transmission, air conditioning and beautiful new interior. My Dodge is a Texas truck that I purchased five years ago in extremely good condition and is a joy to own and drive. A reliable classic pickup that runs and drives smoothly as expected. Very straight original condition with no evidence of rust. There are very few Dodge pickups of this age and condition on the east coast. Most have fallen victim to rust and hard driving. Always garaged under my ownership and never driven in snow or rain. Unique opportunity own a rust free classic Dodge pickup at a very good price. Would not take much to turn this Dodge into a nice show truck. My reserve is very reasonable and under the market price for a truck in this condition.

General

84,000 MILES showing on odometer (cannot confirm if original)

Engine runs great and without problem

Always garaged during my ownership

Drives great---however---adding power steering would certainly add to the experience.

Air Conditioning not working (In my five years of ownership, I have never attempted to operate the air conditioning unit)

EXTERIOR

DODGE YELLOW with "driver" paint job. Not show paint...but pretty nice.

Chrome trim is in excellent condition

UndamagedUndercarriage in remarkable condition with no evidence of damage, wear or rust

No evidence of ever being hit, damaged or in accident

INTERIOR

Factory Automatic with Dashboard Lever Shift (shifts smoothly and timely as if new)

New Stereo Radio

All carpets and seat upholstery brand

Dash pad is new and in excellent condition

damn sexy truck

I agree and there is something about these and the body that I dig. I saw one here in right down the street from me the kid bought and I think he wrecked it.

I think it said Dude on the side of it.

The Dude trucks didn't come out until the 1970 model year. If it used to have Dude decals, somebody added them, it didn't come like that........but it's a very nice truck nonetheless.

The Dude trucks didn't come out until the 1970 model year. If it used to have Dude decals, somebody added them, it didn't come like that........but it's a very nice truck nonetheless.

Oh no not this truck above. The one I used to see right down the street from me said Dude on it and it was really nice I think the kid wrecked.

I'm just trying to get what the value might be of this truck, it looks really good.

I think the truck market has picked up with the collector car world and I have always liked trucks and wanted to hot rod one out. I do have a 75 Dodge for that later on down the road...maybe.

Is there and an online guide to see what the values are?

Oh no not this truck above. The one I used to see right down the street from me said Dude on it and it was really nice I think the kid wrecked.

I'm just trying to get what the value might be of this truck, it looks really good.

I think the truck market has picked up with the collector car world and I have always liked trucks and wanted to hot rod one out. I do have a 75 Dodge for that later on down the road...maybe.

Is there and an online guide to see what the values are?

I dont know if there's a value guide or not, but the Dude trucks are pretty rare. Only 70 and 71. Here's some info about them. http://dodgedude.com/photos.php

-
Back