-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darty Dave

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Dart Roller. This is a 2 door car. It has no front seats, but does have the back seat. Column Shift car, no air, automatic. Right now, just a rolling metal piece. The dash is still in it, but dash pad is off, no carpet, Glass is out ( I have all the original glass and its good ) no bumpers. A couple of quarter size holes in the forward tunnel, that are not from rust.. only rust in the floor pans is on passenger side where wiper motor leaks down, and there is on 2 small pencil lead size holes, Frame rails are solid as is 99 1/2 % of the floor, great shape. Trunk pan has a few more, but not bad, but I would replace. Outer skin behind rear tires on lower quarters very small amount, and I have a patch panel for the left side. I also have 2 Fiberglass front fenders, 1 cheaper style of the Hemi Hood, and also a plain flat regular steel hood, and 1 extra steel left front fender.. has steel fenders on it now. all trim has been removed, and the body sides have had all the trim holes filled, but still need ground down. Lots of extra parts, Car has new steel wheels and new tires, and has the 8 3/4 rear end under it already... Roller. Great place to start.. extra stuff like headliner, subframe connectors, have all trim for windows.. can be seen on CL Indy if you wish. $ 3000.00 firm as its cheap at that price.. could easily be a 4000.00 car as it is. No engine or trans comes with it.. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0741.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 290
Status
Not open for further replies.
-