-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68dartman340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have this 68 dodge dart 270, ive been driving it for the past month it has new gas tank, sender, green wheel bearings for the 8.75 rearend, edelbrock intake on top of 318, edelbrock performer intake, just got heater a/c unit in and am currently installin it this weekend, rebuilt a-904 trans, lokar kickdown cable, recently install new hoses and rebuilt the radiator. this car has lots of potential and can be driven home, i drive it roughly 75 miles a day, has some rust in the known areas for darts , near back wondow and lower rear qaurters, i dont consider it too major myself, would keep the car but am currently unemployed wife says its got to go, i disagree but i think its for the best rite now am asking 4800 obo, car is factory panther pink but is primered black on the outside

3kf3od3l55O25Qd5Pe98d6cceb04bc4241377.jpg

3n33o83pc5Of5R75S898dc7822b241c5413ae.jpg

3n33pa3l45O15Pa5S398d6440cb645180188e.jpg

146(2).jpg

148(2).jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

Looks like Magnolia, TX 77354

Seats looks to be out of a newer car

what is the paint code on the fender tag?

Good luck with the sale. It might be a tad high but you never know.
It has been modified some as stated. The door panels are from a 73 I believe. Plus the color wasn't offerd in 68.
I'm not picking at it, it's a bummer you have to sell. What will you drive if you do sell? Just curious.

thanx for the input guys i dont know enough about the paint code or interior but i can give it to youll if u tell me what letter, or number on the fender tag, yes it is in magnolia tx

look on the fender tag under paint...it will say something like UU1 (light blue metalic) 2 letters followed by a 1 unless it is a special color might have numbers...

I will take a pic of the fender tag and post it... would appreciate any help i can get trying to decipher it???
Thanks for all the good information. I am willing to negotiate the price if anyone is interested.

paint code says FF1... anyone know that one?
someone sue went through alot of trouble changing the color of this car!!!

ok not the original color sorry guys.......... i looked it up thanx to youlls help it was originally green.............
why would someone go through all the trouble for a pink car???????? gross....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back