1968 dodge dart 4door on "24$ "5500obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
For that kind of money, I'd better get some damned headlight bezels.

ugh... reminds me of all of the old B and C bodies out here that mexicans ruin.

Those wheels and tires are brutal.
When you drive by the cops with them it's like a billboard saying "Hey! I do drugs".

looks like what you would see in the toy department at WalMart, and they are only about $4.00 there!

So by your logic anybody that puts big wheels on a car does drugs?? Help me out here.....

$1600 sound systems dont grow on trees, pot does...sort of. But you'd have to be on something to put those rims on that car...keep the stereo and rims and knock $3600 off the price.

$1600 sound systems dont grow on trees, pot does...sort of. But you'd have to be on something to put those rims on that car...keep the stereo and rims and knock $3600 off the price.

Again, by the logic I'm seeing here anyone that drops major money on there sound system or wheels is a dealer or a user??? How is spending 1600 on a stereo or spending 2800 on an alterk any different?

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of us want big wheels and subs, others want a pro touring suspension. Neither should be automatically assumed to be dealers because we like to spend large amounts of cash to make them look better.

I sure do hate stereotypes. Rant off.

I agree with you- if it makes it look better. But those wheels on that Dart certainly do NOT do anything to make it look better, it has just the opposite effect!

just checked, it is deleted......Always got to chuckle when I see these threads, they are on Craigslist and everybody rips them apart but if he were a member here it would be nothing but the good lucks and nice car comments.....of course, not in this particular case.....

The sad part of all this is that without the silly wheels it is not a bad looking car and looks to be in good shape. It would take a great driver for the right price.

just checked, it is deleted......Always got to chuckle when I see these threads, they are on Craigslist and everybody rips them apart but if he were a member here it would be nothing but the good lucks and nice car comments.....of course, not in this particular case.....

exactly. It maybe time to think before you post. Maybe it was a members car and he deleted his thread because everyone was ripping it apart. Different strokes for different folks.

It doesn't look that bad.. its just wheels

i know more than a few people that HATE centerlines, its to each their own.

i think turbines should of died off with Disco IMO

that car is called a "pimp" ride here in Calif. Not quite a "Donk" like the south the rims are too small plus the body is not lifted. like others say take off the wheels and it's not that bad.

So by your logic anybody that puts big wheels on a car does drugs?? Help me out here.....

So, i take it that you are a ''politically correct'' person.
I am in fact, not.
And, just to be clear to you and everyone, it was not a racist remark.
It was intended as a joke because the car looked ridiculous with those big tires and wheels on it to me.
Just as i took it that the wheels do nothing for the performance of the car as well as make it look stupid.
To get to the heart of the ''logic'' that i'm using when i made this statement, i still stand by the stereotype that most people and the cops use when they see a car like this driving around. The stereotype is that someone definitely wants to be noticed and stand out in a crowd by making a visual statement of some sort.
I am also drawing the inference that only someone on mind altering drugs would feel that they need to make such a statement with their vehicle, as it would only appeal to them or someone like minded.
And for the record, i am a short, fat, balding, Canadian 50 year old man that is a minority.
Draw out your stereotypes on me and post them and we'll both laugh!
Why?
Because i really don't give two ***** about what people say about me or think.
I'm sorry if i harshed your mellow man.
This is my opinion, for what it's worth.
Tom.

well...most people that do this to their rides are wannabe gansta thugs....surprised it doesn't have Cheeto stickers all over it. Most of these cars are not done properly...if they can actually be done properly. I have a Crown Vic and go to a CrownVic website and every now and then one does pop in there..but they usually don't hang around on that website because it doesn't cater to this type of client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back