-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69dartgt1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Dart GT for sale. It has a 1973 318 cubic inch engine with a 904 auto trans that has a B&M Pro-Ratchet reverse manual valve body shifter. Edelbrock performer manifold with a Edelbrock 600 cfm (1405) carb.Munsinger 4000 stall converter. Heddman block hugger headers. Super Stock springs located 3 inches inward.Champion aluminum radiator. Tanks universal gas tank.Grant steering wheel.Dolphin gauges. 3-way front adjustable shocks.Centerline wheels front 14x7 rears 15x9. The car is located in Sun City Az.I'am asking $9000 for it. PM me.

is the roll cage removeable ,and do you have the rear seat ..thanks

Hi - I,ve got a couple of questions about your dart.
Does the car have disc brakes?
Has it been converted to large bolt pattern?
What rear diff is in the car? Whats the ratio?
The car looks nice in pictures - any rust issues or paint bubbling?

Thanks,

Rob

The car has drum brakes. There are rust bubbles above the windshield and near the rear window. This was a vinyl top car and the roof is wavy.The rear end ratio is 2.76 in a 741 case. SS springs are 3 inches inward. A couple runs in the paint. If it was a perfect car the price would be much higher.

The car has drum brakes. There are rust bubbles above the windshield and near the rear window. This was a vinyl top car and the roof is wavy.The rear end ratio is 2.76 in a 741 case. SS springs are 3 inches inward. A couple runs in the paint. If it was a perfect car the price would be much higher.

Is this still available?

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back