-
Status
Not open for further replies.

el creepo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not wild about it but Im putting up for sale or partial trade my 68' dart four door daily driver. It is a super clean low mileage car (46k) virtually no rust with the only real hole is in the passenger side floor board. has a lot of new parts including radiator (rebuilt by local shop) new clutch, gauges rebuilt with new speedo cable. I lowered the car three inches in the rear and probably about 1.5" in the front. car runs good, the carb needs a little tweaking due to it cutting out slightly. The car was a column shift car until the column broke. I'm in the process of converting it to a floor shift now. It has newer tires and custom painted steelies wheels. I have more pics available and the one is before I lowered it. as for trading I'm wanting a mig with gas not flux core, cutting torch setup, xbox one bundle, or any metalworking tools, jeep xj,s and parts, and firearms. I'm really only wanting to do a partial trade because I need cash but will trade outright for the right stuff. will consider reasonable offers.
Car is located in Kansas City MO. area.

Attachments

• 20140413_132717.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back