Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
hey i got a friend krammer that has his 68 dart gts front and rear bunpers for sale for 200.00+ the ride i don't know what that will be until i get a zip if some 1 wants them or i take them to ups or usps and get estimate by farthest point in us from wisc. cali or fla
anyways its a gr8 deal 200.00 for both but they are drivers only has some dents nothing major but they are drivers. hope to get pics by weekend if they don't sell by then. and a few pics of his awesome black 68 440 with tru flame paint wicked and kewl looking if you ever seen a tru flame job .you cant tell from real fire painted by willie Osborn for throphy paint only he is gr8 with that air brush, and my brother and laws 572 760 hp cloned super bee1968 cornett
hellenwheels,firebreathing dart, bad medicine my 65 barracuda and kevin Thomas fire truck red, win every car sho, give me another budwieser,
built by Kramer 32chopped top droped 5 inches shorty short pickup full blown ford 100%custom funkrod and mabee johnny kruzes to hot to handle firebird our little Burke Dirt WFO car club. Hope the rain will stay away its time to knock the dust off the gears. any how if you need 68 dart bumpers heres a good deal for an every day driver 200.00 + ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back