-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have been asked by many folks about the emblems on the seat backs in my Barracuda. The seats are from a 68 Dart that was destroyed by a tree.
Well, I will be installing the correct covers on these seats for my car and no longer need the emblems. I haven't been able to locate any info. for repops or nos pieces.
These are in really good shape! Very minor delamination bubbles here and there but you really gotta look. No visible pitting. I even saved the original clips. So, since the rules say to list a price I am asking $100 shipped. Don't be shy! Make an offer. Will entertain offers for a few days. No offers, It goes on ebay.

I really need a pair of 15"x8" sbp steel wheels w/4.5 bs.... that will accept the 68 coned poverty caps. My location is under my avatar.
Here is a couple pics, my camara won't focus when its up close for some reason so a little fuzzy. They look better in person!

Attachments

• DSCN1826.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 317
  • DSCN1827.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN1828.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 293
Better pics,

Attachments

• DSCN1829.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 292
  • DSCN1830.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN1831.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN1832.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 258
Were there any metal backing plates behind them?

Were there any metal backing plates behind them?
I kinda thought there should have been but the clips were the only thing there. I guess because these emblems are smaller, idunno. You can still see the adhesive on the clips, thats not rust. Its factory though. These seats are original pieces. The emblems go onto the seat covers then the covers were pulled over the foam. The knap sack material was very fragile so I believe the seats have never been touched since assembled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back