-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblockgts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a dark green metallic 1968 gts dart. 340 4 speed manual steering and brake, numbers match. paint is done. Re-chromed bumpers, console bezels, wing windows, shiftier, and dash plastics. Mint dash and dash pads headliner in mint vinyl top has no tears. New fuel tank, tail light bezels,filler neck,seats are redone and perfect, new carpet, suspension is all done new tie rod ends ball joints and bushings. New american autowire classic's full wiring harness, steering column has been sent out and rebuilt,trans has been rebuilt, Mr G's interior and exterior bolt kit. new heater motor and core, rebuilt wiper motor. has disk brake conversion and rebuilt brakes in rear. Car is 95% complete. It needs to be assembled. Suspension and brakes are done.grill and tail panel have been sent out and redone. all trim has been redone and have all new badges.
Now the bad news it is missing the crank carb and exhaust manifolds. engine is in pieces.
Don't need to sell. $22500.00 is the number no trades. Car is in my heated garage in Northern Wisconsin. pm with questions and I have a pdf file with pics.

How is the metal in the car? Are the floor pans, tire belly, inner fenders, trunk extensions, quarters, original metal? How where the frame rails? If not, what has been replaced? What kind of documentation comes with the car? Fendertag and build sheet?

How is the metal in the car? Are the floor pans, tire belly, inner fenders, trunk extensions, quarters, original metal? How where the frame rails? If not, what has been replaced? What kind of documentation comes with the car? Fendertag and build sheet?
It has new quarters. floor pans inner fenders trunk frame rails are are perfect no rust or rot anywhere. Have a partial build sheet and fender tag. The pdf pictures I can send you show all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back