1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S, H Code 383 4 speed, 8 3/4 Rear (not mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
http://rhode-island.locateanyauto.c...a-formula-s-h-code-383-4-speed-8-34-rear.html

From the ad:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S, H Code 383 4 speed, 8 3/4 Rear. VERY, VERY RARE CAR. This Barracuda is 1 of 553 made in 1968!! Matching numbers and it is all here. Needs complete restoration. Real nice solid Oklahoma body to work with. Quarters need work and we have 2 new quarters for the project. Car has been sitting for many years. Original color is dark green w/ green interior. Priced to sell fast. First $5,500 gets the car. Firm on price. No trades. No dreamers. No E-mails. (Phone number redacted). Weekends are best or 3:00PM to 8:00PM weekdays. Once restored, this car will be worth big $$!

If it is all there, there are worse cars out there for more $$. Just wanted to pass along to possible interested parties. BB Dave, you have room for one more? Much closer to some of you on the East Coast. Green on green...Incredible Hulk Fish?

http://www.plymouthbarracuda.net/information/1968-barracuda-production.shtml

OMG!!!! I'm fished out!!! Looking at adding on for more storage, but hate to have to pay "THE MAN" more and more TAXES for the rest of my life??? Better off renting as you can get out of it, but then again that sucks too! AMAZING how you want to better your life and "THE MAN" is rite there to "COLLECT" on it????........Then again if it was a coupe???????

Yeah, I know you have a soft spot for notches...hopefully we will see a thread soon from a member close by that snatched it up to restore it to its original glory. Wish the ad showed more than one picture, as bad as the owner seems to want to rid himself of this car. It would certainly help his efforts.

My friend said he's going to look at it. So maybe it'll be shown here soon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back