tone

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback

Originally a slant six, now has 318/904. More details in the craigslist link below.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4400904663.html

For sale/trade locally in Raleigh, NC. I'm primarily interested in trades, but would sell outright. Car was bought off another FABO member in Charlotte last year. Have been driving/working on it since then - it's in better shape than when I bought it (mechanically), but with the transmission starting to need a rebuild, I'm running out of steam and itching to get my 66 F100 back in the garage for some work. I've hesitated to rebuild it since I was originally planning on putting in a 360/727 combo.

I'm looking to regain garage space and pick up another daily driver that I won't feel bad about leaving outside. Not opposed to more doors or slant sixes (or trucks, for that matter). A/C would be nice, as I sold my other daily driver last winter and am without it now, in what I'm sure will be another brutal southern summer. Looking for something that's bone stock original, not another project or anything I'm going to be likely to repark in the garage for extended periods of time.

Can provide better pictures on request, didn't spend a ton of time on them since it's not a car you'd buy sight unseen and I've only listed it locally, up until this point. I've had local interest but lots of tire kickers and folks that don't know anything about classic mopars (not claiming I do, but it's not my first).

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Will mark sold if it does sell locally. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back