Status
Not open for further replies.

pittman445

live-fast,die-slow.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1968 vailant , 4 door , 225 slant six , cast iron block and head . sb carb needs a rebuild on the excel pump . but it does run and i drive it as a daily driver right now , body in really good shape for age , a few dents and some body work needed on the rear trunk panels , floor bords are good , lots of new parts on here , brakes , upper bushings, lower ball joints , cap roter , points , plucs , wires , coil , u joints , wheel barings , i bought this car just to have a toy to work on and to have a car but i just bought a 49 plymouth and i really would like to get this car going . its my dream car , . so im asking 1500 , or best offer .

if you go to the link you will have to click on my page pic then go to my car . the body work is all most done now . and im starting to change my mind on selling it i got a lot of work in this car now and when paint is done . it is going to be hard to sell it . but check it out .

ok from this pick there is a lot that has been done sence i took it . the body is allmost done . car is 3/4 way primered and sanded . 2 more weeks it will all be done . fixed the front clip. took all trim off weiled holes from trim in . if i get the body work done done . the price will go up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back