[WANTED] 1968 to 1970 NOS gas tank or a mint used one

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
try Vans Auto in Wapaun wisc , Hijack removed by moderator. Please contact through conversation if you want to talk about other parts. tmm

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one I took off my 68. I assumed it was going to be bad , bought a new one. Turned out to be very clean. Should have left it in... Lol.
Let me know if it's what your looking for. PM your number and I'll text you some pics.

I have one I took off my 68. I assumed it was going to be bad , bought a new one. Turned out to be very clean. Should have left it in... Lol.
Let me know if it's what your looking for. PM your number and I'll text you some pics.
post a picture

I have a gas tank I was given. Was told it was out of an A body it is in very nice shape I can take pictures tomorrow if you can PM me a email address

Like I said unsure what it came off of

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is it out of a A body though? And just needs cleaned up no holes in it

still looking for an NOS one or a mint one
thanks

I have a brand new one that isn't NOS or stock. It fits perfectly (Gonna swap to FI and get a FI ready tank) Why does it need to NOS? You won't know the difference by looking at it if you are concerned with the restoration piece of it.

I have a brand new one that isn't NOS or stock. It fits perfectly (Gonna swap to FI and get a FI ready tank) Why does it need to NOS? You won't know the difference by looking at it if you are concerned with the restoration piece of it.
gotta tell ya on a OE GOLD type resto, OE NOS or mint used is the only way to go all aftermarket parts(no matter where they come from) have minor sometimes MAJOR differences than OE.

Aftermarket are not correct, good for the average car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back