-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am souping up my car and am looking to upgrade my rallye gauges to include a 150mph speedometer. The nicer the better. If it includes an entire 1968 dash assembley in excellent condition, I will consider that outright as well.

Have cash and can do Paypal or your preferred method, including a direct deposit for the full payment from my BofA account to whomever. It one of their services.

I'd rather have a nice fully functional unit , but will consider one that works, but needs to be gone through.
Thanks for reading,
John

I will have one at the Mopar Alley show. It is in a complete 67 Dash (it IS a 68 speedometer), but I will entertain taking it out. I'll be in my 2000 Durango pulling a red S-10 bed trailer.

I am curious what the value of the speedo is. I think I have one that is almost mint. Drop me your email address on a PM and I will take a pic and send it to you. I have a couple 68 grill pieces (I think they are 68). I can send you pics on what I have - they were oddball parts left in a trailor of stuff I picked up years ago.

do any of these wanted ads ever get finished out, and a response from the wanted person saying they found what they want? I see many people come on these to say they have the item, but yet to see one deal made. Maybe the deals happen, and no one bothers to post that they got their deal done? just curious

Frustrating right? So many people say hey, I need that and then you never hear from them again...There should be a thread started that just discusses all the dirt on all of us who either never follow up or guys like me who can't seem to find the time to close a transaction!! I am part of the problem....Not that anyone cares but I hate this chat session, type and leave messages. For me it would be alot more effective if I could pick up a phone or take a call to actually get a transaction done. To easy to hide behind the computer and an avatar.....

BTW, B'Cuda Kid, I owe you a call and I do want that 2 groove pulley!!! Box it up for me and get it ready. I know it has been weeks since I told you I do want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back