-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi i have decided to sell this project for extra money for another project. this is a 1968 Plymouth valiant 100 2 door post car. the car started life as a slant 6 with 3 on the tree. i pulled them both out and installed a rebuilt 904 tranny with a 1500 stall. then i installed a low 62k mileage 318 with a 1971 340 4 barrel intake. the car is almost ready to run i have everything to get it running included with the car. the floors in the car are very solid along with the trunk floor. the trunk extensions need some attention. the frame rails are good but the drivers side spring shackle needs replaced due to rust. the body of the car is decent but needs lower quarters and a drivers side fender replaced. the interior is complete but needs redone. this is a bare bones car with manual steering brakes and radio delete and rubber floor mat. car has a good clean title also im asking $1500 OBO thanks

Attachments

• valiant 001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 992
  • valiant 002.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 983
  • valiant 003.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 901
  • valiant 008.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 923
  • valiant 010.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 885
I am interested in the radio delete plate only. Will you sell it separatly? If so, how much?

I am interested in the radio delete plate only. Will you sell it separatly? If so, how much?

this is an ad for his CAR, not PARTS I'm pretty sure he is not going to start stripping it for people who see one part they like in the pictures, some people:withstup:

I am sorry if my question to the seller offended you. But my question was for the seller only.

There it is... the car i have been waiting to buy, and it comes when i am broke, it's pretty far and already have a project.

best of luck on the sale.

ok guys here is an update on the car the car does run now and im lowering the price to $1200 OBO this is a great project car for someone. ANYONE?

If i have any $$$$ left after our big show and swap next weekend in Iola i may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back