Status
Not open for further replies.

michformulaS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My neighbor is ready to sell his 1968 Plymouth Valiant Drag Car
400 block motor that sounds very strong . Not sure of internals as it has not been apart since he bought it.
Fender well headers
727 reverse manual valve body. 3500 stall converter
12 point cage with newer harnesses
31 X 15 inch wide M/T slicks
Car is in very nice condition with no rust, damage or filler or any kind. It has some minor scratches here and there. It was likely a drag car most of its life as the truck lid is weighted, all the hinges and brackets in the front of the car have been drilled to reduce weight. Has fiberglass fender and lift off six pack hood.

Car runs consistent low 11's as is all on motor. With some work this car could be much faster.

He is asking $6900

I am not sure how to make the pictures small enough to upload so send me your email address if you want some pictures

Car is located in Gladwin Michigan.

Call Jim at 989 426 8530 days or 989 426 0630 evenings and weekends.

If I could I would definitely buy this car myself.

Can somebody help post some pictures. I have tried everything I can to reduce the size of them without much luck. This is really a well done car that currently runs very close to 11.0 flat. With a little work it can be much faster. The chassis is set up for it.

Here's the pictures

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Not much on the color but definately the right car. Would he consider any trades? How far is it from being street legal?

I don't think he is looking for any trades right now. Sounds like he has somebody interested in it now. I will update if it sells.

I am not sure of the rules in your state but with some lights, mufflers, DOT tires I believe you can put this back on the road here. It wouldn't be a comfortable daily driver by any means as it is built as a race car.

My daily driver is a 3/4 ton chevy complete with tool boxes but i do drive my junk on the street to cruise up town and mess with the young punks that think their chevy's or mustangs are hot. Let me know if trades might be in the equation. Thanks

Hello, I finally got signed up on this web sit. I am the guy that bought your buddys valiant and looking forward to recieving it from the tranport company.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back