1969 340 radiator

-
And it will cost around $500 to recore your $500 radiator for a total of $1000. For $100 more you get perfect all new repro.

The guy wanting $400 can't move his.

A 68 Hemi radiator is a 68 A-body 383 radiator and only used in that application. It was not shared with common 318 A/C cars like the 340 radiators.
And they made a ton of 69 340 cars.

There are too many numbers in that post for this truck driver to comprehend lol. From my research the rare $500 radiator came in 318 cars. It cant be too rare. Dodge made a lot of 318 darts cudas and valiants in 1969.

There are too many numbers in that post for this truck driver to comprehend lol. From my research the rare $500 radiator came in 318 cars. It cant be too rare. Dodge made a lot of 318 darts cudas and valiants in 1969.

Brief version:

$500 is stupid money for a used core 69 340 radiator.

you wont catch me paying $500 for a used radiator. Thats more than i payed for my whole car!lol

you wont catch me paying $500 for a used radiator. Thats more than i payed for my whole car!lol

Well the radiator I have does not need re-cored and is in very nice shape, just bolt it in and go. Shipping is probably around $60-$80 so it is not a bad price for a good, ready to go, heavy duty 3 core radiator. Most 340 cars only had the 2 core radiator. I paid $800 for my 033 68 GTS radiator. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for... A $500 car doesn't sound like much of a car, maybe autozone can hook you up with something... I also have a 67 2-core radiator that is very nice also, but I want more for it than what your car is worth too so I can't help you. Good luck. :hello2:

Well the radiator I have does not need re-cored and is in very nice shape, just bolt it in and go. Shipping is probably around $60-$80 so it is not a bad price for a good, ready to go, heavy duty 3 core radiator. Most 340 cars only had the 2 core radiator. I paid $800 for my 033 68 GTS radiator. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for... A $500 car doesn't sound like much of a car, maybe autozone can hook you up with something... I also have a 67 2-core radiator that is very nice also, but I want more for it than what your car is worth too so I can't help you. Good luck. :hello2:

A '68 033 radiator is on a entirely different planet than a 69 340/318 HD radiator. Around 30% less for the 340/318?? That's like saying a restored 69 340 Swinger is worth only 30% less than an original 68 Hemi Dart/Barracuda

How do you know that just because it didn't leak before, it's corroded and worn so that in 2 months down the road it will start to leak? And you have proof it was in a function running driving car that got up to operating temperature and didn't leak? It's used item that commonly wears and the buyer cannot fully inspect and confirm that amount of wear inside the item. Buyer is taking a big risk that the item will function fine and will keep functioning fine for some time.

Swinger340 offered a 69 340 3 core radiator that has a fresh recore. A buyer can see and confirm that it's fresh. And he offered it for $200.

When people are selling parts , it is the big 340 that puts the price up .I would find another , somebody on here has a good rad , be patient.

When people are selling parts , it is the big 340 that puts the price up .I would find another , somebody on here has a good rad , be patient.

Yeah believe me i know. the funny thing is when i bought my dart they where cheap people could have cared less about 340 parts. I only payed $250 for the whole car lol. the only 340 parts missing were the radiator carb intake and exhaust manifolds. i wish i would have bought those parts back then.

I think he stated he want $450 for the 69 340 rad the 318 was $200
maybe they are they same radiators? not sure. Id like the stock one too i have an aluminum one on mine just hate the way it looks.

"I got 2 fresh recored radiators. Both 69s one out of a 340 car and one out of a 318 a/c car. I dont recall #s but can look. $450 for 340 and $200 for 318 radiator. Keep in mind, both fresh recored 3 row radiators. Bolt in and go. But if #s dont matter go aftermarket."

A '68 033 radiator is on a entirely different planet than a 69 340/318 HD radiator. Around 30% less for the 340/318?? That's like saying a restored 69 340 Swinger is worth only 30% less than an original 68 Hemi Dart/Barracuda

How do you know that just because it didn't leak before, it's corroded and worn so that in 2 months down the road it will start to leak? And you have proof it was in a function running driving car that got up to operating temperature and didn't leak? It's used item that commonly wears and the buyer cannot fully inspect and confirm that amount of wear inside the item. Buyer is taking a big risk that the item will function fine and will keep functioning fine for some time.

Swinger340 offered a 69 340 3 core radiator that has a fresh recore. A buyer can see and confirm that it's fresh. And he offered it for $200.

I think he stated he want $450 for the 69 340 rad the 318 was $200
maybe they are they same radiators? not sure. Id like the stock one too i have an aluminum one on mine just hate the way it looks.

"I got 2 fresh recored radiators. Both 69s one out of a 340 car and one out of a 318 a/c car. I dont recall #s but can look. $450 for 340 and $200 for 318 radiator. Keep in mind, both fresh recored 3 row radiators. Bolt in and go. But if #s dont matter go aftermarket."

You're right $450 for fresh recore. I would like to know that if it's been fresh recored and never used. With pictures through the hose inlets and cap showing as much of the inside as possible.

Recoring any radiator is around $400. I don't don't see like a "good used" one.

I missed the **** talk here . I bought my car 20 years ago. I have the original 340 with factory carter avs stock intake in good shape , the original 4speed all the linkage bell housing flywheel parts , the original 8 3/4 with 391 sure grip rear end and 340 hood with hood chrome. I got a good deal. It's worth a little more than what I payed for it.

-
Back