-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furyus2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am going to have to start parting out a 69 340 car.Tried to sell it but got no response,so here goes.1969 340 motor,disassembled but complete except carb and air cleaner comes with x heads $800.complete 4 speed setup with bellhousing,flywheel,shifter $800 8 3/4 rear complete drum to drum not sure of ratio yet as its pouring right now I will try to find out today and add that.$600 69 340 exhaust manifolds great condition $375 front K frame with sway bar $450. I haven't decided what body parts I will sell yet as I need several of them.Will not ship the big stuff. PM me...........Furyus2

i gave you plenty of responces. but you want 4 k for the car. i asked you what the best you can do. you state that you can part it for more money than that. i am reading your list............... i will buy everything you have posted above. now, how much mORE you want for the roller?

i gave you plenty of responces. but you want 4 k for the car. i asked you what the best you can do. you state that you can part it for more money than that. i am reading your list............... i will buy everything you have posted above. now, how much mORE you want for the roller?
You stopped responding to me when I told you I wanted 4k for the car.Also you were the only one to express interest. I will sell you the parts for the price I'm asking but if I part the car,I will be keeping the doors,right fender,wiring,heater seats etc.When I said I could get as much parting it I also considered the value of what I need.If I sell the car whole I will need to find another 69 dart that has all the parts I need.So let's be friendly and tell me what you'd like to do..............Furyus

like they say, there is two sides to the story.lol but i did not realize the whole side on your part. i did not know that you needed that many parts off it!. while i do also part out 340 cars that are rotted out, in my own opinion, that car is way to nice to part, and i actually need another project.

so, in the end, i see it would be in your better intrest to part it, and still keep all that you need off it.

DO YOU SELL ANY PARTS YET? WHAT PRICE WE TALKING IF YOU TOOK WHAT YOU LISTED ABOVE, AND SOLD ME THE REST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back