1969 340 Swinger Registry

-

nothingbutdarts

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a 69 340 Swinger Registry? I thought I had been to a sight like this but can't manage to find it.

Thank You

Does anyone know of a 69 340 Swinger Registry? I thought I had been to a sight like this but can't manage to find it.

Thank You

There`s the GTS registry and I`ve also seen a registry for 70`s and 71-72 Swingers but not for 69`s. There`s probably one out there and if not then you could always start one. It`s got to start somewhere.

There was one, I registered, it is gone, at least for now...bummer

Was it the same address as posted above? www.swinger340.com?

I know I had registered with one a year or so ago and can't seem to find it anymore. I know the guy that had started the registry was in the military.

Thank You for all the help!

The reason I was trying to find it is that I'm trying to find an old Swinger I used to have: # LM23P9B401223

I had bought it set up as a drag car called "DARTTARI" and was trying to track it down?????????

Kim,
Go to the GTS registry. Frank (he's a member here BTW) runs that site, and has links to the 69 Swinger 340 Registry as well.

George

Kim,
Go to the GTS registry. Frank (he's a member here BTW) runs that site, and has links to the 69 Swinger 340 Registry as well.

George

I tried that link and it no longer works. I have not heard from Len in ages. He started the 1969 340 Swinger Registry. He was also in the military and I hope all is well with him.
I have a few 340 Swingers listed on the GTS Registry. But I am concentrating on the 67-68-69 GTS. I am not sure I want to tackle a 340 Swinger Registry at this time. I guess I'll pull that link from Len's site off the GTS site.

Ok, Im doing it. Send me your info on your 69-71 340 Swingers

[email protected]

# 1) Year
# 2) trans
# 3) Rear gear
# 4) Original body color/current color
# 5) If vinyl top what color
# 6) Original interior color/current color
# 7) Stripe color? stripe delete?
# 8 Your first name
# 9) Your general geographic location
# 10) Your VIN-including the sequencial number.
# 11) Build date ( if known )
# 12) Is is original/restored? Customized? Pro-street? Race only??
# 13) Any special options from the factory?
# 14) Any "history" on your car?? Special memories??

Ok, Im doing it. Send me your info on your 69-71 340 Swingers

[email protected]

# 1) Year
# 2) trans
# 3) Rear gear
# 4) Original body color/current color
# 5) If vinyl top what color
# 6) Original interior color/current color
# 7) Stripe color? stripe delete?
# 8 Your first name
# 9) Your general geographic location
# 10) Your VIN-including the sequencial number.
# 11) Build date ( if known )
# 12) Is is original/restored? Customized? Pro-street? Race only??
# 13) Any special options from the factory?
# 14) Any "history" on your car?? Special memories??

I like 14B -Special memories...............that could lead straight to the blue forum. Lol!

Just came on lto this thread, sorry a little late. Thanks Adam for starting a new Registry but I have been compiling this infor for the last 20 years. Myself along with Bob Talley started a Registry for all 1969 Darts. I have taken this over as Bob retired from his job years ago. Alan Miller and I collabborated on the 1967-69 GTS Registries years ago. Again, I have all this info. I personally have the 1970 Dart swinger 340 Registry and have all this info since 1984. I have found 1200 VIN's out of the 13,785 cars produced.

I have the info on the 1971 and 72 Dart swinger with the 340 engines from Canada, also

I have helped people restore their cars and find their old cars. Also have helped connect buyers and sellers.

I do not publish the info but will help anyone with one of these great cars.

visit <chryslerconvention.com> and follow the links

Thanks for your time.

Joel Cooper

-
Back