Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
Very nice tanks may be good as is but I would never trust an old core to my good motor. $300.00 plus shipping from Florida.

Attachments

• parts for sale 033.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 439
  • parts for sale 032.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 451
  • parts for sale 030.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 436
Price reduced $275.00 plus shipping from Florida

Hi what are the odds I could hot tank it and flush it and use it the way it is . it wont be going in a big dollar car with a primo motor. I would be interested at 225.00 including shipping to 14305 ( cheapest method of shipping is fine with me no rush) . I already have a couple cores but they want a fortune to redo them and for this car its not worth it. Let me know if your interested. thanks Peter . [Please use the PM feature to exchange Email] ..Never bought anything on here so I'm not sure how this works.

Click on blewbyu's screen name, a pop up menu will come up. Click on send private message. You can enter your info there.

Hi what are the odds I could hot tank it and flush it and use it the way it is . it wont be going in a big dollar car with a primo motor. I would be interested at 225.00 including shipping to 14305 ( cheapest method of shipping is fine with me no rush) . I already have a couple cores but they want a fortune to redo them and for this car its not worth it. Let me know if your interested. thanks Peter . [Please use the PM feature to exchange Email] ..Never bought anything on here so I'm not sure how this works.

no way this is rock bottom price plus shipping, good luck finding one any cheaper with this part number

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back