-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scudapie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nice,stored inside for years, a body specific 383 short block casting #2468130, it is stamped E 383 4 7 on the top pad ,the vin stamped on the pad is 9F247057,shoot me some offers. I have 2,the other is the same casting # but is a E 383 hp and the vin # stamped in that one is 9B348684,I will only sell this one to the owner of the correct car, I would certainly love to find the cars that these blocks go with but I need one for my 69 383 Formula S. Thanks Scott in Colorado

"a body specific 383" is it different than other 383's. What's the letter before the 383 number stamped on the flat area of the block beside the distributor?

Yes, please post the vin#, dist pad #'s and some pics!

All
Just added all the requested info, Ihave 2 ...I sure hope we can find the cars. Thanks Guys

hey scott i have a 69 barracuda formula s i would like to find the original motor for mine the car came out of nebraska the last six numbers are 135617 so if you or anyone else come across it i would love to hear from you thanks bob.

hey scott i have a 69 barracuda formula s i would like to find the original motor for mine the car came out of nebraska the last six numbers are 135617 so if you or anyone else come across it i would love to hear from you thanks bob.
That would be a score if you found the original motor, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back