-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
E body opportunity has led to putting both of my cars up for grabs, but this is no fire sale. I spent quite some time looking for both of these cars, and you will not likely find a comp for either one in the near future. I also know this is not the BEST time to sell a car, but here we go:

1969 Barracuda 340 convertible with NOM engine and NOM console auto transmission with 8.75 3.23 Sure Grip rear. Red with red interior and white top with deluxe interior. 1 of 91 340 auto convertibles built, but minor appearance mods to resemble 340-S. Consistent show winner, placing first or second in A body stock category at large Mopar meets. Repainted back in the 1990s and still shows well today. Factory undercoating, and engine bay detailed by Dave Ferro at Totally Auto, who remembers this car very well.

Extensive ownership history and documentation. Some extra parts included in the sale, including a new set of Legendary seat skins, and misc odds and ends. May included SBP Rallyes with BFG tires for the right price. Tons of documentation, receipts, and owner history. Car currently has original 14x5.5 SBP wheels and wire hubcaps, but turbine style hubcaps are correct to the car and are in a box because they are HEAVY and like new (don't want to risk losing one on the road). Looks like an original spare tire (Firestone single whitewall stripe) in the trunk. Very excellent driver that is ready for the long haul. Can e-mail pics and ownership history. Asking $27.5k OBRO.

Let's talk! Contact me at[email protected] or (619)997-6396. Car is in San Diego, CA. I am willing to put together a package deal for the 440 cuda I have listed and this 'vert as well!

Both are rare fishys you will not find everyday! I have some additional pics in my FABO gallery as well.

DSC_0018%20(3).JPG

Open to good offers, and willing to answer any additional questions. For those that have written and called already, please be realistic.

Both cars may be at the Spring Fling if everything works out and they are still available.

To answer a couple questions:

Car has bias ply Redlines and wire hubcaps. Original Turbines are in a box, and have the standard hubcaps in decent shape as well. Spare tire is an old Firestone Deluxe Champion 6.95x14 Whitewall on correct wheel

Have a set of SBP 14 in Rallyes with BFGs that I may include for the right price.

Car has had rubber bumperettes from Laysons replaced, but bumpers are in original chrome.

Factory undercoated car.

Have additional misc odds and ends, and small consumables like correct oil filters, spare directionals, etc.

I have had the same issue the last 3 or 4 auctions...People bid and win and do not follow through..Waste everyone's time, and money..Auctions are not cheap to run on ebay..Then you have to wait 4 or 5 days to be credited back from ebay..

Car took 3rd in the 67-76 stock A Body class.

Had a "For Sale" sign at the Fling for $25,500, so that is what it is for sale here. Needs nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back