1969 Barracuda bucket seat covers+back seat covers.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of black bucket seat covers for a 1969 Barracuda or Formula S with standard interior. Also included is the rear seat covering, which I think is for the fastback type by the type of material on the top part??

Anyways, it is new and in great condition. I could only find three tiny dimples on the bottom portion of the seat top. It appears to be the part that tucks in, so I don't think you will even be able to see it when installed. They may be dusty from sitting around so a cleaning would be a good idea. YearOne wants around $370 for the front seat covers alone. The back portion is around $300. You are in it for close to $700+ shipping by getting it from them.

I want $375 for all of this shipped anywhere in the USA. I can do Paypal or US Postal Money Order. You must cover the fee if Paypal is being used.
You are welcome to pickup if you are in NC. I have feedback on Moparts as well and nothing bad to be said.

I have a pair of black bucket seat covers for a 1969 Barracuda or Formula S with standard interior. Also included is the rear seat covering, which I think is for the fastback type by the type of material on the top part??

Anyways, it is new and in great condition. I could only find three tiny dimples on the bottom portion of the seat top. It appears to be the part that tucks in, so I don't think you will even be able to see it when installed. They may be dusty from sitting around so a cleaning would be a good idea. YearOne wants around $370 for the front seat covers alone. The back portion is around $300. You are in it for close to $700+ shipping by getting it from them.

I want $375 for all of this shipped anywhere in the USA. I can do Paypal or US Postal Money Order. You must cover the fee if Paypal is being used.
You are welcome to pickup if you are in NC. I have feedback on Moparts as well and nothing bad to be said.
pm sent

do the bucket covers have holes for the head rest?? Are you willing to sell just the bucket covers?? I have a vert, so the rears wont work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back