Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Good shape ,the surround has a break as shown, comes with both light covers .$100.00 plus shipping from 94545 .

Thanks,

Steve
DSC03104.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03101.jpg

I got the package today, am I missing something, I thought the ad stated the headlight covers were included? In addition, there is a portion of the plastic grill that is missing, and not really shown in the pics or mentioned during our emails. My bad for not looking closer I suppose.

Ok, I see them now. Again, my bad for not noticing that they were both for the passenger side, and not one of each. As for the plastic grill portion that is damaged, the pics don't clearly show that missing portion.

I just assumed it was one of each ( I bought that about one year ago when I was going to do that Fastback) Send it back and I will shoot you a refund . No harm no foul ....

The grill was sent priority mail, with delivery confirmation this morning. You will have It tomorrow. Steve

Can you send me a couple good pics of it I need one to use for a repair

Let me know specifically which areas you want a closeup of and I will get you those .

Thanks,

Steve

Your picture clearly shows the missing end piece. It also shows the broken chrome end. --- Can you sell me this grille? I wont cry like a little beyotch and send it back. I have the missing end piece. Shipping to 32713. 20 shipping should cover it. --- THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back