1969 Barracuda fast back

-

Jimmy Brandon

Reaction score
New to the forum, but been working on this car off and on for ten years, finally got it painted over Christmas. Pulled the car down to a bare shell and started from the bottom up. Been digging out boxes trying to find all the parts to assemble it. Building a 410 small block stroker with a procharger, and
100_0504.JPG
100_0499.JPG
100_0486.JPG
a 4 speed for the car. I teach automotive at a tech school, picture of the engine on the dyno at school, it popped a head gasket on a pull, soon to have it repaired to try again.

Welcome aboard from fish owner here as well. That color looks awesome! Engine too. Heres a pic of one of my fish.

20161119_121332.jpg

New to the forum, but been working on this car off and on for ten years, finally got it painted over Christmas. Pulled the car down to a bare shell and started from the bottom up. Been digging out boxes trying to find all the parts to assemble it. Building a 410 small block stroker with a procharger, andView attachment 1715005260 View attachment 1715005261 View attachment 1715005262 a 4 speed for the car. I teach automotive at a tech school, picture of the engine on the dyno at school, it popped a head gasket on a pull, soon to have it repaired to try again.

What color is the bottom half of the car? Looks good.

-
Back