-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda_guy6129

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1969 barracuda hood. Clean hood has one corner that is bent. 250 obo.

Looking for a 67-68 flat hood.

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

Could that be a Dart Sport hood? How do you tell them apart?
Sorry to jump in it is the under bracing that is different. I have been told you can see the difference when they are side by side. I have a dart sport hood but I will not use it on my 69 barracuda because of the difference.

Cawley I have a 69 hood I will deliver to border if you are interested.

Fyi not all 73 + dart sport hoods have crumple zone.
I have 2 67-68 barracuda hoods that I would trade you for that 69 hood if you didn't live so fair away. I live in PA. O well that's the way it goes sometimes. LOL

Dart sports had the turn signal indicators (if equipped ) mounted on the fender. This hood appears to have factory holes for them on the hood as a 69 Barracuda would have. The dead giveaway however is, as mentioned , if it has crumple points built into the underhood bracing. 69 definitely did not have this feature .

Yes I have the louvers for only the one

Yeah I have that hood. Looking for a complete flat 67-68 to put a hemi scoop on. I know they didn't make flat hoods for those years. I see that AAR makes them for $500 but don't have that kind of cash right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back