-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a right side Barracuda grille which has had some repair work done in a few spots.It also has a dent in the chrome surround just below the screw hole on the outside edge.$170 shipped in the lower 48.
The grille is located in Canaan,CT.06018
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 101_9719.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 101_9720.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 101_9721.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 101_9722.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 263
do you take pay pal or I could send a check If so could I get your address to send check thank you Aaron also looking for some of the grid to repair my grille that's left and a left hand bezel

Could I buy this from you with paypal?--if not, I could send a check for it. Could I get your address to send payment? If you have some grid, that would be great, so I could fix my grid. Also looking for left-hand bezel. Do you have either of those you could sell as well? Thanks.

--Aaron

Could I buy this from you with paypal?--if not, I could send a check for it. Could I get your address to send payment? If you have some grid, that would be great, so I could fix my grid. Also looking for left-hand bezel. Do you have either of those you could sell as well? Thanks.

--Aaron

Hi Aaron
yes I have paypal and I might have some of that other stuff,I will have to locate the pics
Doug

Hi Doug,
I can send payment immediately, just shoot me your email address. Did you get a chance to check if you've got the left-hand bezel and any leftover grid, and what you would charge for it? Thank you.

--Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back