Status
Not open for further replies.

*Stinger*

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
*** PENDING SALE - DEPOSIT ON THE CAR ***

For Sale: 1969 Barracuda Pro Street Project car. Bears Performance rear chassis. Painted in Tuxedo Black with Flat Black Stripes. Bears performance mandrill bent rear 4 link rear chassis, wheel tubs, 16 point cage, 16 gallon fuel cell, Dana 60 rear end with New 4:56 gears. Bears 4 link battleship bars, wish bone rear locator, coil overs, wheelie bars, drive shaft loop, tin work all finished. Fresh High Performance “BUILT” 340 solid lifter, studded motor, 2x4 bbls, Rebuilt 727 Transmission, manual reverse valve body, 4500 stall converter, B-cool aluminum rad with twin fans.

I've set up a web page with pics that will answer most of your questions.

69 Cuda

The car's front suspension is out of it right now and it sits on dolleys so it can be moved. The car can be seen only on weekends as I work late. The car has been sitting in my garage doing nothing as health prevents me from completing on it. This is your opportunity to save a pile of $$$ and finish it up. Any spares for the car, I'll happily throw in for free,

69 Cuda pre-paint 12.jpg

DSC_0357.JPG

car.JPG

12-14-04_002.jpg

If you have any questions... give me a holler.

thx.

$20k USD - $23k CDN

Located: Niagara Falls - Canada

69 Cuda pre-paint 12.jpg

cuda-300A.JPG

rear_1.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for the overwhelming interest, there is a deposit on the car, pending sale. I will update once the transaction is complete.

Stinger

Thank you for the overwhelming interest, there is a deposit on the car, pending sale. I will update once the transaction is complete.

Stinger

WOW I SAW THIS TOO FREAKING LATE.
ANYHOW I EMAILED YOU PLEASE KEEP ME IN MIND.
THANKS.
MAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back