-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RammJaeger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I'm fixing up my 69 Barracuda 'Cuda 383 car, and while the dash frame is in ok condition, it's got some tabs broken off and I'd prefer to find one that is whole. I'm looking for one that is not rusted or dented, but I don't mind painting it. Thanks.

I haven’t removed it from the car yet, but here is a pic of it in the car:

4A803176-63E7-440E-B8F3-48D1DB633862.jpeg

ive got 1968 s w/out AC
Bound to be some interchange 67-69 if people would divulge
darts could use some rallye dashs to
thanks

my buddy has one from a 70 340 Dart should be the same if interested pm me

67 cuda has different radio mounting. 68 I imagine has extra holes for the complete dash pad. So the holes would need welding up?
Not sure on 70+ rally dash frames.

I'm pretty sure the 68 and 69's are different. I'm really looking for one that I don't have to cut and weld on, since I don't know how to weld. I have one currently I could weld on and repair, just hoping to find one that I can clean up and paint and bolt it.

Thanks.

I might have one, I think it was real nice with a black dash pad. It will take me a bit to check-it's in my storage container 50 miles away. I'm 98% sure I have one.

I might have one, I think it was real nice with a black dash pad. It will take me a bit to check-it's in my storage container 50 miles away. I'm 98% sure I have one.

Thank you. Please let me know. I have a brand new black dash pad already, but would really like to get the frame if its correct and in good condition.

I have one, or 6, but they’re in Michigan. If you’d like it shipped I can do that, but I need to find a box for it. I’m sure I don’t have one that size.

Be patiant just found out he got admitted to hospital this morning.

Hi folks,

I've decided that I am going to repair my existing dash frame instead of trying to source another one. I appreciate everyone that PM'd me and shared what they had.

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back