Status
Not open for further replies.

shelby340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
I am new to this site. I am a bb/b-body guy mostly, but came across a bb/a-body radiator. It has been refurbished by a local reputable radiator shop. Part number is 2949065. I have offered this on moparchat.com as well, but thought I would find a more "in need" buyer on this site. I will not ship. It would be best if you know someone locally that could pick up. I live in Detroit, MI area. $1200

So how come no shipping..........the odds of a sale would increase quite a bit wouldn't they?
Daryl

I shipped an expensive rare part to Florida once. The recipient said it arrived damaged and it was an ordeal. There are third party buyers out there that could be used by someone who is serious.

You double box it up with lots of bubble wrap it won't get damaged. Another option is to take it to UPS Store and let them box it up at buyers expense then its all on UPS to get it there. Anything happens UPS boxed it, UPS shipped it, UPS is responsible.

That's a good suggestion 340sFastback, I didn't know they would do that for you. That being said, I would be willing to ship if buyer is willing to pay these shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back